»

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Happy Anniversary!


I just wanted to take a quick minute to wish a happy anniversary to my best friend, partner, love of my life, soul mate, wonderful husband.  It's been seven years now, and they've taken us a long way...but I still get giddy when he comes home from work at the end of the day!  Seeing him smile lights up my day.  Knowing that I have him walking beside me through all that life brings sure does make the trip a little easier to face!




When we got married those years ago, I never dreamed that we'd come down this path, the path of losing a child.  Like most people when they're getting married, I expected the good, and didn't really ever think about the bad that could and undoubtedly would happen eventually, in some form or another.  There has been some pretty heavy "bad" in our seven years, but this man has stood beside me, and sometimes been the thing holding me up.  I'm so thankful that God allowed him to come into my life.  So thankful that God has given me a husband who truly does love and support me...even when I'm hard to love (like that would ever happen! ;) )  



So, happy anniversary, to my husband, Caroline's (and little Addalee's) Daddy.  Here's to many many more anniversaries, and facing what life brings us...together!

5 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! Beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! Sending love and prayers to you guys .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bride, beautiful pics! How cute is your flower girl covering her eyes?!?! Happy Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete